Thinking of Buying a New Home? Let us assist you. Your time is important and we do this everyday, 24-7!
Shopping for a home can be one of the most enjoyable, exhilarating, and happy experiences in life. It can also be perplexing and frustrating at times. Team Tampa will work hard to simplify the process and eliminate your frustration by providing you with professional guidance and coaching throughout your entire buying experience. Even the most experienced buyers will benefit by using the services of a professional REALTOR®.
Our Services to YOU are FREE!!
In most cases, the seller pays for the services of a buyer’s agent. Not having an experienced professional working for your best interest can be costly. SAVE $$ working with a Realtor@ who will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. The Seller's and Builder's Representatives are working directly for them. Are you being represented & in your best interest, going it alone????
We are committed to your best interests; you should have someone on your side:
“The PRE-SET PURCHASE PRICE of a new home is the same with or without representation of a Realtor. Whether purchasing a NEW or RESALE home, It makes sense to have a real estate professional working for your best interest”.
Looking for New Home Construction: Our Services are more important now than ever.
We are in constant communication with a variety of builders and developers, often obtaining information about the BEST DEALS in the area before they reach the ears of the general public. By receiving this information quickly, we can immediately advise our clients of new home opportunities that can save them $$.
This information is FREE to you, so Contact Team Tampa and request a Buyer's Agent, today. We will listen and send you the information that you need. Save time, money, and frustration from doing the research. We have knowledgeable and connected specialists ready to assist you.
These are just a few of the services that we provide for all our clients:
- Discuss and evaluate what you WANT and NEED in a home and neighborhood.
- Provide you with information to assist you with COMMUNITY RESEARCH.
- Conduct DAILY Searches and assist you in VIEWING those listings that meet your parameters and price range.
- Introduce you to our well-qualified IN-HOUSE mortgage broker (if requested) for advice on obtaining a PRE- APPROVAL and/or LOAN COMMITMENT letter.
- Conduct a MARKET ANALYSIS on any home of interest to obtain a FAIR and AFFORDABLE offer price prior to contract submission.
- PREPARE CONTRACT for signature and submission.
- NEGOTIATE all contracts for purchase on your behalf and in your best interest. Information & Strategies are the “Key to Negotiations” and we know how to ask the right questions.
- Keep you INFORMED throughout the entire process.
- ENSURE that ALL TERMS of the contract are SATISFIED prior to closing.
- SCHEDULE and ATTEND all Home Inspections.
- Work closely with your mortgage specialist to ensure that the process runs smoothly and the HOME APPRAISAL is completed.
- REVIEW the HUD-1 Settlement document with you prior to closing to ensure correctness.
- Accompany you on a WALK THROUGH of the property prior to closing.
- Supply you with a list of UTILITY CONTACTS to ensure start of service prior to your move-in date.
- Accompany you to the CLOSING to answer any questions regarding the process as they arise.
Additional Services Pertinent to New Home Construction
Maintain relationships with builders & developers KEEPING YOU INFORMED of possible pre-construction & builder new home inventory opportunities.
NEGOTIATE with the builder on your behalf and in your interests, not the builder’s.
Review New Homes CONTRACT with buyer prior to signature (different contract format for each builder)
Accompany buyer to the builders Design Center and assist them with selection of options (if requested).
Take PICTURES of home (as necessary) during different stages of the building process and email them to buyer.
Accompany buyer to all scheduled BUILDER ORIENTATIONS (pre-construction, pre-drywall, pre-closing, and final walk-through prior to closing).
Most Importantly, following the builders contact, looking out for your interest, and ACTING as LIAISON between builder and buyer for any discrepancies that may arise during the building process.
Our personal promise: When purchasing a home you need to feel confident that your best interests are represented, your investment is protected and your transaction is handled correctly. Attention to detail, a strong work ethic and diligence are skills that we display and uphold with every task completed. Utilizing an e-PRO® Internet Marketing Specialist, you will have the advantage of the latest technology working on your behalf.
Contact Us Today!
Welcome to Home for Sale Tampa FL, Wesley Chapel FL Real Estate Lutz FL Real Estate and Tampa Luxury Homes. We offer professional real estate services for Wesley Chapel Fl Real Estate, Lutz Fl Real Estate, Land O Lakes FL Real Estate, Odessa FL Real Estate, Riverview FL Real Estate, Home for sale Tampa FL and Tampa Luxury Homes, New Homes Tampa located in Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas County. Our services are ALWAYS FREE to Buyers! Hillsborough Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Apollo Beach Brandon Gibsonton Channelside District Lithia Lutz New Tampa Plant City Riverview Ruskin Seffner Sun City Center Tampa Thonotosassa Valrico Wimauma Ybor City, Pasco Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Dade City Holiday Hudson Land O Lakes Lutz New Port Richey Odessa Port Richey San Antonio Trinity Wesley Chapel Zephyrhills, Pinellas Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Belleaire Beach Clearwater Clearwater Beach Dunedin Gulfport Holiday Indian Rocks Beach Indian Shores Largo Madiera Beach Oldsmar Palm Harbor Pinellas Park Redington Beach Safety Harbor Seminole St. Petersburg Tarpon Springs Treasure Island, Tampa New Home Information Includes Inventory and downloadable floorplans for Centex Homes David Weekley Homes Inland Homes Lennar Homes Mark Maconi Homes M/I Homes Mobley Homes Rottlund Homes Tripp Trademark Homes, Tampa Multiple Listing Service FREE acess to Tampa MLS Tampa Area Homes by City Hillsborough County Homes Pasco County Homes Pinellas County Homes Tampa Active Adult Communities Coming Soon! Tampa Area Golf Homes and Communities Tampa Golf Course Communites Homes on the Golf Course Lake front and Water front Luxury homes available.
Foreclosure.com Broker Network